From Retail Outlets:
All volumes are available from railway societies and centres as well as specialist bookshops (
Bill Hudson Transport Books and others).
Direct from the Publisher:
- Send your order to: Tourret Publishing, 5 Byron Close, Abingdon, OX14 5PA, United Kingdom
- Post and packing are included in the price for delivery addresses in Great Britain.
For all other countries, please add 10% to the price to allow for the higher postal charges. Items are sent overseas by surface mail.
- In Great Britain, a crossed cheque payable to Mr R.Tourret should be used,
in pounds sterling (£) with a UK bank address for presentation. Please note that Eurocheques are no longer accepted by UK banks.
- We also accept British Postal Orders. Do not use the European international postal bank system because the British Girobank no longer functions as such.
- Currency notes in Euros, Swiss francs or US dollars are acceptable but please add 10% for UK currency conversion costs.
Notes are sent at customer's risk, so we suggest a registered letter should be used.
- We regret we do not accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or any other credit or debit cards.